Our vision is to become a reliable partner for pharmaceutical and biotech company by providing high quality, efficient and cost-effective services as alternative to top tier CROs.
For this end, Datametrix is committed to support its clients, meet their expectations and close the gap between data and information by using adequate statistical, computing, data visualization and communication solutions and also by continually delivering projects on time and within given budget while meeting the required quality. Quality is the foundation of our company and is fully embedded in our purpose and values.
We believe that high quality services may be also cost-effective, that professionalism and expertise are the key for business success and that attention to client’s needs are the ground for long partnership. At Datametrix, we value open and direct customer’s feedback because this is a basis for the constructive collaboration, and we are ready to adapt our services and the way in which we work to fulfill customer’s expectations.
Our Quality Policy summarizes the essential elements of our commitment for excellence and includes:
- Fostering a quality mind-set with the objective of developing and providing services with zero defects that are trusted and preferred by our customers,
- Complying with relevant laws and regulations (mainly GCP standard, GDPR and 21 CFR Part11) as well as internal requirements,
- Continuously challenging ourselves to improve the quality management system to guarantee quality and efficacy, prevent quality incidents and eliminate defects through the review of quality objectives and results,
- Encouraging participation and promotion of quality responsibilities amongst all employees and third parties through standards, education, training and coaching, supervision and effective communication.
This level of quality is achieved through the adoption of a Quality Management System QMS with coherent processes and strong platforms that reflect the competence of the Company to deal with existing customers, potential customers, and independent auditing authorities. To sustainably create value and to effectively and efficiently build trust, Datametrix:
- Guarantees service efficacy and full compliance by respectingapplicable regulatory and customers’ requirements, our policies,principles and standards with full transparency,
- Ensures and enhances preference and consistency to increasecustomer satisfaction by offering services that always meet or exceedtheir expectations,
- Strives for zero defects and no non-conformity by constantly lookingfor opportunities to apply our continuous improvement approach todeliver competitive advantage, and
- Engages everybody’s commitment across our complete value chainand at all levels of our organization to build theDatametrix Quality mind-set.
The Achievement of this policy involves all the staff, who is individually and directly responsible for the quality of their work. Therefore, the teamwork, engagement, ownership and support by everyone are vital for achieving our quality objectives. In this context, we are committed to providing the required leadership, management and resources and we will ensure that the Quality Policy is reviewed annually and communicated to all the employees.
Ahmed El Rhali